Sunday, January 5, 2014

Preview Time - Clementine

Sooo yes Vera already previewed this print last month, but I never went into detail about...

Clementine!
I love Clementine. I really do. It's the perfect spring print! It has flowers, pinks, purples, yellows and greens; all things that spring is all about! It's put together in a way that is not overwhelming, just beautiful! This is what spring looks like!

I love the interior print; it has this snake skin quality to it, but it looks hand drawn with crayon or colored pencils. Just GORGEOUS!

Oh! Just looking at this make me want a glass of lemonade on my momma's porch...but since the temp outside is in the low 30's, I'll have to wait until spring actually gets here for that! Hopefully when that time comes, I'll be able to have an ensemble like this:


No comments :

Post a Comment