Thursday, January 2, 2014

Preview Time - Blue Bayou

Vera has begun previewing the spring colors on their Inside Stitch blog! *squeee*

First color up: Blue Bayou!

Aaaaaahhhhh look at it! I have never been in love with BLUE so much! It's so vibrant and bold and just...wow! How can anyone not like this?!?!

The interior print is a petal-like chevron that reminds me of the water I swam in while on vacay St. Lucia many moons ago (I need to go back!). 

What really brings the blue out is that white floral print, man! You absolutely must keep this print away from dirt or dust, that white is what makes it werk!

Here's a cute little outfit I pieced together with some of the items previewed on verabradley.com:

4 comments :

  1. I thinking I'm going to like this one and Citron, but I have to see them in person-- i always seem to change my mind on what my favorites are after I see them in person. I'm still in shock that the Miller bag is retiring. that has been my favorite travel bag for YEARS so I'll have to pick up a few more when they go on sale.. and I'll have to stock up on Sun Valley too.. so sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, seeing the print in person really makes all the difference! Photos can only do so much, but seeing it in your hands can change your mind! Oh, the Miller retiring is so sad...it doesn't make sense to me, it's one of their signature styles! Have they gone mad???

      Delete
  2. They must have gone mad or have something TRULY amazing coming out to replace the Miller.. That style has been around for FOREVER.. I mean, i was given my first one like 10 years ago I think.. It's my favorite carry-on or weekend bag because of all of those pockets! and I've been loving it these past few months as a baby bag. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at some of the new styles coming out, they MUST have something good up their sleeve to fill the Miller's shoes....or at least I can only hope! It's a very versatile style (hence it's popularity), and hopefully in time they will bring it back :-)

      Delete