Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Summer 2014 Sneak Peek

*peeks in*

pssst.....guess what I've got?

SUMMER 2014 PRINTS!!!!!!

OH, how I love VeraObsessed! She has the scoop on all things Vera lightyears before any of us citizens, she's like the Anderson Cooper of VeraLand! She gave us this little gem the other day:



I've seen Flutterby before, but these other ones are new to me. Petal Paisley looks a little like one of the survey prints from a few months back, right? Same color scheme:

Just like this survey print, it's a paisley that's made out of flowers. I was never crazy about the paisley, but this makes me like it. I liked that survey print, and I have a feeling I'm going to like this one too... plus it has pink! I love pink!

Flutterby is very girly, when I look at it I think of candy for some reason. It just screams 'sweet' to me. No real comment yet on it though...

Fanfare looks very frenchie, like it should be wallpaper in this Parisian themed restaurant in Manhattan that I've eaten in. It's cute, can't wait to see it on some bags...but since it's white background I can see it getting dirty fast. It's probably a good accessory print.

Flower Shower is a little much right now. It's literally a shower of flowers, like Va Va Bloom, but it's a little excessive. I'd have to see it on something to make a final call.

Not kicking down the door for these, but I can see myself owning some new Vera prints next summer.

What do you guys think?

No comments :

Post a Comment