Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Prints Part II Video

there was a video posted on the Inside Stitch today, it was alllllllll about the rest of the Fall colors, and it was just too cuteeeeee



AWWWWWWWWW

There were little girls with little purses and I die from the adorableness! Can I just mention that Olivia Pink was ALL UP IN THERE and it was fabulous! September 19th can't get here FAST ENOUGH!

Also posted on the site are the new desktop downloads...so the blog is about to be revamped to quench my Olivia Pink thirst! Stay tuned for that.

Finally, I logged on today and saw this:

In the Land of Vera has reached over 10,000 pageviews, HOLY MACARONI! It really makes me happy to see that so many people took the time to look at this blog, and share my love of all thing colorful. Thank you, fellow citizens, this means a lot to me.



2 comments :

  1. BIG CONGRATS TO YOU. You do a great job and I know it takes a lot of time to do this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm just shocked, I love the fact that people want to read my take on this brad. I feel the love!

    ReplyDelete