Friday, February 1, 2013

Vera Bradley is retiring WHAT?????

So I'm checking out VeraObsessed on Facebook, and i come across something DISTURBING.

VeraObsessed has been posting up the upcoming promos for the spring, and one of the May events is a Retirement Sale on the 23rd. For what prints? Brace yourselves:

Baroque (Winter 2010) - Summer Cottage (Summer 2012)
Limes Up (Summer 2012)

and surprisingly....
PAISLEY MEETS PLAID (Fall 2012) and PORTOBELLO ROAD (Fall 2012)

OH COME ON GUYS!!!

I can understand prints that have been out for over 2 years or even over 2 seasons, but Paisley Meets Plaid and Portobello Road have only just come out. The new spring colors were released last month, meaning the Fall 2012 colors have been around for only a few months.

NO FAIR!

I'm not a fan of PMP, but I still think it deserves more time. And as for Portobello Road, let's just say that if I could marry a print, it would be that one! It's my first Vera print, I can't let her go down like this!!

I'm just going to have to try and stock up while I can :-(

No comments :

Post a Comment