Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fall 2013 is here(kinda)!

This is it!

Vera released the Fall 2013 Campus items, and added a really cute video to show off their stuff!


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Although Lola is still not my cup of tea, the other colors are really cute. Heather is officially going to be my pick of the season!
Cute! Cute! Cute!

There were so many new items shown, I can't wait until July 9 for the official release of the items. From what I see, theres going to be a new lunch bag, this really cool backpack/tote hybrid, and even laundry hampers and pajamas!

What I am most excited for is the friggin bedding (but I have to wait until July 18 *cries*)! You have NO IDEA and I saw some throw pillows in that video! The bedding preview was what made me fall for Heather in the first place. I was a little nervous because I didn't think they would have queen size sets, but my fears have been put to rest, there were some pretty big beds in the video.

Plus Primo Vera had a sourcebook sneak peek and there were queen size sets shown. She has so many pictures of the new items, you HAVE to check it out!
FRIGGIN THROW PILLOWS I CANNOT!

On another note, I'm very happy to see Jazzy Blooms is included in the new items as a print. I can guarantee that my new apartment will be JAZZY BLOOM-ED OUT!
There's the hamper, a wrap towel, a throw blanket, and I'm sure in 2 weeks there is more where that came from!

Who else is psyched for this release?!?!?!!?!

No comments :

Post a Comment