Monday, April 15, 2013

The Missing Three (the Fall/Winter mixup)

A thousand apologies guys, sorry I've been away for a while but life got a little nutty for a bit there....

ANYWHOO

JUST when I thought I had gotten a hang on things as far as Vera releasing prints, I get thrown for another loop! I was a little confused a few months ago when the Fall 2013 preview had 6 colors (pictures credited to Alison from Oh My Vera!, who gets the juicy scoop before us all!!!!!)


(Top: Cocoa Moss, Heather, and Lola / Bottom: Olivia Pink, Bittersweet, and La Neon Rose)

At first I assumed all the prints would be released at the same time, and I thought "Woah that's a whole lotta prints for one season". But then the Back to School ads started getting leaked...


..... and there were only 3 out of the 6 prints shown (and Olivia Pink was NOT one of them!!!). Soooo then I started to wonder what the heck was going on with those other prints? Were they being released later? The next season?? Are they being released at all??????

To make things even more confusing, there was a release saying that there were 3 MORE prints being released in Winter 2013....

...so now I'm having a full blown panic attack, because once AGAIN there is no Olivia Pink and whatinthehamsandwichisgoingonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?!?!?!?!?!?!

On top of that, yesterday Sarah from A Very Vera World posts this email she got from someone, an email that pretty much says that the prints that I now dub The Missing Three are the true Winter 2013 prints...


...


Can someone please just lay out this bag of snakes for me! I actually like those Canterberry prints so what's going on with them? Where the heck are The Missing Three?!?! 

WHERE ARE THEY??????

1 comment :

  1. "The Missing Three" appear to be fall prints. those other three are labeled as winter prints. it looks like the first three are released in June/July, then the next three in August, and then the winter prints will be released in the fall sometime. but that's just my best guess!

    ReplyDelete